Aesco Madsen’s High Ratio Baghouse (portable and stationary) can operate at air to cloth ratios as high as 10:1. This new technology, not seen before in the asphalt industry, provides; a more compact collector at substantially lower initial costs, fewer bags and cages to maintain, less wear and tear of the filter media, lower pressure drops, and reduced energy consumption.
Exclusive design features include:
- High side air entry eliminates upward air movement or can velocity. A true down flow design.
- Built in knockout chamber drops out larger dust particles before bag section.
- Baffled air inlet to protect bags from abrasion
- Even dust cake builds up along entire length of bag, increases filtering efficiency and lowers pressure drop.
- Wider bag spacing to eliminate dust reentrainment on adjacent bag.
- High velocity nozzles increase the velocity and energy of the cleaning air jet pulse for better cleaning which lowers pressure drop.
- Greater volume of cleaning air is induced during pulse.
- Elimination of flow restricting venturis reduces pressure drop.
- Elimination of flow restricting venturis lowers cleaned air velocity out of bags. Less pressure is needed for cleaning air.
Click below to access our High Ratio Baghouse PDFs